Micah's first day of kindergarten is tomorrow! I have been waiting for this day for the last 3 years! I am looking forward to first grade even more because it will be full-day. Oh, yeah...and Micah is excited too (as if that matters). I have a feeling he will love school...he is such a social kid and things have been pretty boring around our house lately. The downside? 7:45am. That's right...that is when school starts. I have to be somewhere at 7:30am. NOT COOL. Also not cool? Aspen gets most of her sleep in the morning. I am not looking forward to interrupting her morning sleep 5 days a week.
Mason will be starting preschool in September...which means making lots of trips to drop off and pick up kids. Preschool for Mason is only 1.5 hours. Bummer. It would actually be a lot easier for me if I didn't have Mason in preschool this year, but he really needs to socialize with children other than his brother. He is so shy that he refuses to make friends even when someone asks him to play. I hope this will be a good experience for him.
Just think...only 1825 days until I can shove them all out the door together. Hooray! Let the countdown begin!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment